Apply for a free year of ITNCountry Software, Training, and Support
ITNAmerica welcomes volunteer nonprofit transportation providers and startups to apply for a free year of ITNCountry software, training and support. ITNCountry is ITNAmerica’s newest mobility program—a complete support system for nonprofit community transportation services of all sizes.
ITNCountry uses world-class technology to support ride logistics and routing, volunteer management, billing, reporting, training, award-winning marketing programs and fundraising. ITNRides, ITNAmerica’s transportation software application, has supported more than 1.5 million rides. Built on the Salesforce platform with ESRI routing algorithms, ITNRides 2.0 is specifically designed for volunteer nonprofit transportation services. Every ITNCountry community may customize and manage their own customer relationship management (CRM) database of riders, drivers, funders and donors. Additionally, each ITNCountry community is eligible for $1,000 or more for subsidized eye healthcare ride costs.
ITNCountry Software And Support Includes:
Cutting-Edge Ride Coordination
• State-of-the-art software built on the Salesforce platform for seamless tracking of outreach and fundraising efforts. Customizable customer relationship management (CRM) database of riders, drivers, funders, and donors
Personalized Training and Support
• One-on-one training with ITNAmerica staff during onboarding
• Assistance through a help desk
• Access to online resources and informative training videos, help articles, and webinars for continuous training
Generous Grants For Eye Healthcare Rides
• Earn $1,000 or more in reimbursement for rides to eye healthcare appointments
Unlock Signature ITN Programs
• Benefit from exclusive programs like Ride Services, Car Trade, Healthy Miles, Ride and Shop, and Roads Scholarship
Empowering Marketing Materials
• Access customizable marketing materials for your community’s branding
• Utilize captivating images for flyers, cards, and social media assets
National Network Connections
• Join a thriving community with connections to 87+ communities
• Voting representation on ITNAmerica’s prestigious national board
• Participate in the Annual Volunteer Satisfaction Survey for continuous improvement
Learn more about ITNCountry
Upcoming Information Sessions
To ask questions about this opportunity, or to learn more about the ITNCountry platform, register for an information session by clicking the links below:
Click here for the opportunity application.
Application deadline: 5:30pm ET January 26, 2023.
This opportunity is made possible through the generous support of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.